วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Homemade Indian food recipes for Toddlers?

Hi,

My 9 and a half month darling daughter is very fussy about eating. I live in US and I am visiting India right now. The weather (summer) here is not helping either. I want to feed her nutritious food thats healthy and make her chubby. I have heard from a friend of mine about a snack which is made of 10 pulses and nuts... she does not remember the recipe.

Can someone please send me some recipes???


It is called raagi flour or nachni powder (in marathi). It often contains powdered nuts and a little sugar. Just heat little milk, add the powder simultaneously stirring on low flame, and the porridge is ready to eat

1 ความคิดเห็น:

keiko kobbe กล่าวว่า...

Indian food for toddlers so nice. Indian Food Recipes

แสดงความคิดเห็น